Bay Trail is Intel's next generation SoC platform for tablets. It features a quad-core Intel Atom processor, Gen 7 HD Graphics, and supports up to 4GB of RAM.
Bay Trail Supports...
- Wireless display (WiDi/Miracast)
- Hardware accelerated decode/encode of audio and video
- Advanced power management features
- High quality still image and video capture with support for face and feature detection
- All the standard sensors - accelerometer, gyroscope, NFC, etc.
What Can A Developer Do With It?
Get high performance, smooth, fast graphics for apps and games with Bay Trail’s quad core Atom CPU and Gen 7 HD Graphics.
Display all or part of your app wirelessly on a TV with Miracast and WiDi.
Use the face and feature detection capabilities of the still and video camera to make create new photo and video apps, or come up with new ways to interact with your app (augmented reality).