Apart from the summary page, which is displayed by default when the analysis is complete, Application Performance Snapshot provides capabilities for a more thorough MPI analysis. There are a number of charts that provide information about a certain aspect of the MPI application run.
Each chart has an associated command-line key of the aps-report tool. To view the desired chart, run aps-report with the corresponding key, for example:
$ aps-report ./aps_result_<postfix> -f # prints the function summary
Most of the charts support filtering, which can be enabled by using specific options. See Filtering Capabilities for details. For the list of all available command-line keys and options, use the --help option.
For detailed descriptions of the available charts, see the following sections:
- Function Summary for All Ranks
- MPI Time per Rank
- Collective Operations Time per Rank
- Message Sizes Summary for All Ranks
- Data Transfers per Rank-to-Rank Communication
- Data Transfers per Rank
- Data Transfers per Function
- Node-to-Node Data Transfers
- Communicators List
- Detailed Information for Specific Ranks