Error 2004

Error 2004

Hello, I was wondering has anyone encountered the error code 2004, if so, what causes it? and how is it fixed ? I had a 2008 error and following steps on here relating to shortcuts, it has cleared up and now turned into a 2004 error. Thanks for any assistance. Gerard.
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.

Hi Gerard,

Normally the Error 2004 may still be related to the application package and the shortcuts.
If you have not done so, I would recommend you to go through the link below and re-check your application installer package.
Link: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/troubleshooting-validation-failures

If you have gone through all details on this link and have reviewed your application but still getting the error 2004, please send an email to iadp-validation@intel.com and a member of our validation team will get back to you and provide you assistance on how to fix that error.

I hope this helps. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have any other queries.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) center
Intel AppUp(SM) developer program

Regards,
DG Rooven

Leave a Comment

Please sign in to add a comment. Not a member? Join today