Android Things* is an operating system from Google used to build connected devices for the Internet of Things.
In June 2017, Intel announced it discontinued Intel® Edison compute modules, Intel® Joule™ compute modules, and their associated developer kits.
- A Developer’s Guide to Android Things
- An Introduction to Android Things: Video and Transcript
- Android Things Peripheral I/O Manager: Video and Transcript
- Useful Packages and Modules (UPM) and MRAA Support for Android Things* has Arrived
- Android Things Code Samples
- Android Things Developer Community (Google Community)
Keep in Touch
We appreciate your interest and the time you have given to Android Things* on Intel® architecture. We’d love for you to connect with us if you have specific questions or want stay in touch.