- Updated NDK to version r9c.
- Updated Ant to version 1.9.3.
- Updated Android Design Downloads
- Updated Android Design Downloads to 20131106
- Updated Intel® Threading Building Blocks (TBB) to version 4.2 update 1.
- Fixed HAXM incompatibility and OS X* 10.9.
- Added uninstaller.
- Updated ADT to version 22.3.0 (20131030).
- Updated NDK to version r9b.
The existing Intel® HAXM package (R3 version 1.0.6) included in Beacon Mountain 0.7.1 and earlier is not compatible with OSX 10.9.
- Added ability to individually select which packages to install.
- Added Apache Ant.
- Updated Google ADT to 20130917.
- Updated Intel® Threading Building Blocks to 4.2.
- Preserved users’ files and settings in backup directories during update.
- Updated Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers to 13.3.
- Configured Eclipse environment for easy integration with IPP and TBB libraries.
- Updated Google ADT to 20130729.
- Updated Google NDK to r9.
- Updated Intel® Threading Building Blocks to 4.1.4.
- Updated Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives Preview for Android to 8.0.
- Updated Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers to 13.2.
- Fixed Intel Software Manager to start on boot.
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.