Cryptography for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives is an add-on library for Intel® IPP. As this is an export controlled product, access requires a special request process. The process for obtaining Intel® IPP and the cryptography add-on is as follows.
- Register your purchase copy with the serial number at Intel® Software Development Products Registration Center, or get an evaluation of Intel® IPP library. Intel® IPP is available as part of Intel® Parallel Studio XE, or Intel® System Studio products. It is also available as a standalone package with the Community License.
The evaluation users should request an Intel support account. If you do not have an Intel support account, follow the instructions in the evaluation email notification to activate your support account. Check the Product Registration FAQ here for your registration problems.
- Go to Intel® Software Development Products Registration Center, and “Sign In” with your support account, view the list of Intel software development products available to download. Click on the product link to go to the download page of the product.
a) If your product is Intel Parallel Studio XE, please click on the link corresponding to the Intel Integrated Performance Primitives.
b) If your product is Intel System Studio, select Intel System Studio product you are using.
c) If you are using the standalone Intel® IPP packages with the Community License, click on this product.
- The link to "get-ipp-xx-crypto-library-xxx.htm" file is displayed at the bottom as shown in the below picture. Please mask sure to select the correct product version
- Follow the link to "get ipp-xx-crypto-library-system.htm". This has a link to the request form under "register for eligibility".
- Fill out the form. ASCII/Latin characters only please.
- An e-mail will notify you of a successful request. In most cases your notification email should appear within 24 hours. If you do not receive a response within three business days, leave a message via the Intel IPP forum or Intel® Premier Support.
- Login to Intel® Software Development Products Registration Center. If activation was successful you will see a "Cryptography for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives" product. The cryptography add-on can be downloaded from there. Note: the version and build number of the add-on must match the version/build # of your installed Intel® IPP.
- If there are any problems with this procedure, please submit a request for access via Intel® Premier Support. Please indicate the version/build # of your main Intel® IPP and the email address used in the cryptography add-on request form.
- Posts may also be sent to the forum if Intel® Premier Support is unavailable, but be sure to mark them as 'private'.