Cryptography for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives is an add-on library for Intel® IPP. As this is an export controlled product, access requires a special request process. There are two ways for commercial users and evaluation users for obtaining the cryptography add-on which are listed in follows.
For Commercial and Community Users:
- Register your purchase copy with the serial number at Intel® Software Development Products Registration Center. You could install Intel® IPP by standalone packages, or download Intel® Parallel Studio XE or Intel® System Studio which contains Intel® IPP as a part of product. The Cryptography library for IPP add-on could be available with the Community License.
- Go to Intel® Software Development Products Registration Center, and “Sign In” with your support account, view the list of Intel software development products available to download. Click on the product link to go to the download page of the product.
a) If your product is Intel® Parallel Studio XE (IPS), please click on the link corresponding to the download page of Intel® Parallel Studio XE. For instance, I selected IPS cluster edition for windows, click the link of cryptography library like the highlight of following image.
b) If your product is Intel® System Studio (ISS), select Intel System Studio product you are using. Also click the link of cryptography library like the highlight of following image.
c) If you are using the standalone Intel® IPP packages with the Community License, click on this product. Also click the link of cryptography library like the highlight of following image.
- While you click the linking of getting cryptography library for IPP, you could obtaining below image, please follow processes listed in this page. Click the link to the request form under "register for eligibility".
- Fill out the form. ASCII/Latin characters only please. Submit filled-in form and wait for system check. After that, an e-mail will notify you of a successful request. In most cases your notification email should appear within 24 hours. If you do not receive a response within three business days, leave a message via the Intel IPP forum or submit a request to the Online Service Center web site.
- You could access software download URL in this e-mail from Intel Registration Center, click the URL to go to the download page of IPP Cryptography library. The cryptography add-on can be downloaded from there. Note: the version and build number of the add-on must match the version/build # of your installed Intel® IPP.
For New Evaluation Users:
- Get an evaluation of Intel® IPP library. Select proper product suit you would like to download, Intel® Parallel Studio or Intel® System Studio.
The evaluation users should request an Intel support account. If you do not have an Intel support account, follow the instructions in the evaluation email notification to activate your support account. Check the Product Registration FAQ here for your registration problems.
- In product selection page, choose proper platform and click to download 30 days free trial. You will required to fill in a form with your information.
- While you submit filled-in form, you could receive an e-mail with serial number (limited with 30 days) & linkage of download page. Please access download page for IPS or ISS. In this download page link following image, there will be a link of Cryptography for IPP as highlighted.
Click that link and follow next steps which are similar to above steps for commercial user (Step 3-5).
If there are any problems with this procedure, please submit a request for access at the Online Service Center web site. Please indicate the version/build # of your main Intel® IPP and the email address used in the cryptography add-on request form.
Posts may also be sent to the forum if Intel® Premier Support is unavailable, but be sure to mark them as 'private'.