Cryptography for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives is an add-on library for Intel® IPP. As this is an export controlled product, access requires a special request process. The process for obtaining Intel® IPP and the cryptography add-on is as follows.
1. Register your purchase or evaluation copy of suite product (Intel® Parallel Studio XE or Intel® System Studio) with the serial number at the Intel® Registration Center. The above suite products contain the Intel® IPP library.
1.1 The evaluation users should first request an Intel support account by following at the https://registrationcenter.intel.com/regcenter/PostRegisterAccount.aspx link.
2. Login to the Intel® Registration Center to view the list of Intel software development products available to download. Click on the product link to go to the download page of the product.
2.1 If your product is Intel System Studio, the link "get ipp-xx-crypto-library-system.htm", is displayed at the bottom as shown if below fig:
2.2. If your product is Intel Parallel Studio XE, please click on the link corresponding to the Intel Integrated Performance Primitives
2.3. Then, you will be directed to the Intel IPP download page. The "get ipp-xx-crypto-library-system.htm", links is displayed at the bottom of the page as shown below.
3. Follow the link to "get ipp-xx-crypto-library-system.htm". This has a link to the request form under "register for eligibility".
4. Fill out the form. ASCII/Latin characters only please.
5. An e-mail will notify you of a successful request. In most cases your notification email should appear within 24 hours. If you do not receive a response within three business days, leave a message via the Intel IPP forum or Intel® Premier Support.
6. Login to the Intel® Registration Center. If activation was successful you will see a "Cryptography for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives" product. The cryptography add-in can be downloaded from there. Note: the version and build number of the add-on must match the version/build # of your installed Intel® IPP.