Library not loaded error when running application. When running an application built with the Intel compiler, you may see an error of the form:
dyld:Library not loaded:libsvml.dylib
reason: image not found
This error occurs when the Intel dynamic libraries cannot be located.
To resolve this, follow these steps:
- From the Groups & files panel expand Executables.
- Select the executable, Info, and navigate to the Arguments dialog box.
- Define or modify the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable to include the path /opt/intel/cc/10.1.xxx/lib
- From the command line using the bash shell, execute this command:
- export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH:/opt/intel/fce/10.1.xxx/lib