Intel supports the next generation scientists and engineers through ensuring students have access to the latest Intel® Software Development Tools.
- Do I get Intel support for the Educator Program?
- Yes. You may seek technical support from Intel community user forums that are followed by expert users. However, your license is not eligible for Priority Customer support at the Online Service Center. Please visit our Get Help page for all support options.
- How long can I use the software?
- The Educator program gives you user rights for a 12 month period. During that time, you will be able to download the latest updates to the Intel® Software Development Products. After that, all you have to do is qualify and reapply for access to the latest release for another full year of use.
- What type of license do I get with the Educator program?
- Educator program provides 1-year free access to Intel® Software Development products under the Floating Educational License. Please refer to the End-User License Agreement for the terms of the Floating Educational License.
- Is there a specific time period for this offering?
- No, currently there is no specific time frame for this offer.
- Can students use the tools for their assignments and projects?
- Yes, students can access to the tools for their class work through education institution’s computer systems. Students also may qualify for the Student Program to obtain Intel® Software Development Products.
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.