IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE COPYING, INSTALLING OR USING.
Do not copy, install, public display, or use the Materials provided under this license agreement ("Agreement"), until you have carefully read the following terms and conditions.
By copying, installing, distributing, publicly displaying, or otherwise using the Materials, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not copy, install, distribute, publicly display, or use the Materials.
PRE-RELEASE License Agreement for the Intel® Frame Debugger
(Version February 2014)
1. LICENSE DEFINITIONS:
A. "Materials" are defined as the software, documentation, serial numbers (if applicable) and other materials, including any updates and upgrade thereto, that are provided to you under this Agreement. Materials also include Sample Source as defined below.
B. "Source Code" is defined as the Materials provided in human readable format, and includes modification that you make or are made on your behalf.
C. "Sample Source" is the Source Code file(s) that: (i) demonstrate certain limited functions included in the binary libraries of the Materials and (ii) are subject to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. LICENSE GRANT:
A. Subject to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Intel Corporation ("Intel") grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, copyright license to use the Materials pursuant to Section 2(B) below.
B. The Materials are deemed to be pre-release code (e.g., alpha or beta release, etc), which may not be fully functional and which Intel may substantially modify in development of a commercial version, and for which Intel makes no assurances that it will ever develop or make generally available a commercial version. Your use of the Materials is solely at your own risk. If you are an individual, you have the right to use the Materials only for the duration of the pre-release term, which is specified in the Materials, or until the commercial release, if any, of the Materials, whichever is shorter. You may install copies of the Materials on an unlimited number of computers provided that you are the only individual using the Materials and only one copy of the Materials is in use at any one time. A separate license is required for each additional use and/or individual user in all other cases, including without limitation, use by persons, computer systems, and other use methods known now and in the future. If you are an entity, Intel grants you the right to designate one individual within your organization to have the sole right to use the Materials in the manner specified provided above.
3. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS:
A. If you receive your first copy of the Materials electronically, and a second copy on media, then you may use the second copy only in accordance with your applicable license stated in this Agreement, or for backup or archival purposes. You may not provide the second copy to another user.
B. You may NOT: (i) use, copy, distribute, or publicly display the Materials except as provided in this Agreement; (ii) rent or lease the Materials to any third party; (iii) assign this Agreement or transfer the Materials without the express written consent of Intel; (iv) modify, adapt, or translate the Materials in whole or in part except as provided in this Agreement; (v) reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Materials; (vi) attempt to modify or tamper with the normal function of a license manager that regulates usage of the Materials; (vii) distribute, sublicense or transfer the Source Code form of any components of the Materials or derivatives thereof to any third party except as provided in this Agreement; or (viii) subject any Source Code so that any part of it becomes subject to an Excluded License. An "Excluded License" is one that requires, as a condition of use, modification, or distribution, that the licensed software or other software incorporated into, derived from or distributed with such software (a) be disclosed or distributed in Source Code form; (b) be licensed by the user to third parties for the purpose of making and/or distributing derivative works; or (c) be redistributable at no charge. Open source software includes, without limitation, software licensed or distributed under any of the following licenses or distribution models, or licenses or distribution models substantially similar to any of the following: (a) GNU’s General Public License (GPL) or Lesser/Library GPL (LGPL), (b) the Artistic License (e.g., PERL), (c) the Mozilla Public License, (d) the Netscape Public License, (e) the Sun Community Source License (SCSL), (f) the Sun Industry Source License (SISL), and (g) the Common Public License (CPL).
4. OWNERSHIP: Title to the Materials, modifications thereto provided by Intel and all copies thereof remain with Intel or its suppliers. The Materials are protected by intellectual property rights, including without limitation, United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You will not remove any copyright or other proprietary notice from the Materials. You agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, no license or right is granted to you directly or by implication, inducement, estoppel or otherwise; specifically Intel does not grant any express or implied right to you under Intel patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secrets.
5. NO WARRANTY, NO SUPPORT: THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. INTEL SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, OR ANY WARRANTY OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF ANY PROPOSAL, SPECIFICATION, OR SAMPLE. Intel may make changes to the Materials, or to items referenced therein, at any time without notice, but is not obligated to support, update or provide training for the Materials.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER INTEL NOR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF INTEL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. UNAUTHORIZED USE: THE MATERIALS ARE NOT DESIGNED, INTENDED, OR AUTHORIZED FOR USE IN ANY TYPE OF SYSTEM OR APPLICATION IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE MATERIALS COULD CREATE A SITUATION WHERE PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH MAY OCCUR (e.g., MEDICAL SYSTEMS, LIFE SUSTAINING OR LIFE SAVING SYSTEMS). Should you use the Materials for any such unintended or unauthorized use, you hereby indemnify, defend, and hold Intel and its officers, subsidiaries and affiliates harmless against all claims, costs, damages, and expenses, and reasonable attorney fees arising out of, directly or indirectly, such use and any claim of product liability, personal injury or death associated with such unintended or unauthorized use, even if such claim alleges that Intel was negligent regarding the design or manufacture of the Materials.
8. USER SUBMISSIONS: This Agreement does not obligate you to provide Intel with materials, information, comments, suggestions or other communication regarding the Materials. However, you agree that any material, information, comments, suggestions or other communication you transmit or post to an Intel website (including but not limited to, submissions to the Intel Premier Support and/or other customer support websites or online portals) or provide to Intel under this Agreement related to the features, functions, performance or use of the Materials are deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary ("Communications"). Intel will have no obligations with respect to the Communications. You hereby grant to Intel a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, copyright license to copy, modify, create derivative works, publicly display, disclose, distribute, license and sublicense through multiple tiers of distribution and licensees, incorporate and otherwise use the Communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein, including derivative works thereto, for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from an Intel website or provide to Intel any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law. If you wish to provide Intel with information that you intend to be treated as confidential information, Intel requires that such confidential information be provided pursuant to a non-disclosure agreement ("NDA"), so please contact your Intel representative to ensure the proper NDA is in place.
Nothing in this Agreement will be construed as preventing Intel from reviewing your Communications and errors or defects in Intel products discovered while reviewing your Communications. Furthermore, nothing in this Agreement will be construed as preventing Intel from implementing independently-developed enhancements to Intel’s own error diagnosis methodology to detect errors or defects in Intel products discovered while reviewing your Communications or to implement bug fixes or enhancements in Intel products. The foregoing may include the right to include your Communications in regression test suites.
9. CONSENT. You agree that Intel, its subsidiaries or suppliers may collect and use technical and related information, including but not limited to technical information about your computer, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to the Materials, and to verify compliance with the terms of this Agreement. Intel may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve our products or to develop and provide services or technologies to you.
10. TERMINATION OF THIS LICENSE: This Agreement becomes effective on the date you accept this Agreement and will continue until terminated as provided for in this Agreement. Intel may terminate this license immediately if you are in breach of any of its terms and conditions and such breach is not cured within thirty (30) days of written notice from Intel. Upon termination, you will immediately return to Intel or destroy the Materials and all copies thereof. . This Agreement will terminate without notice on the last day of the pre-release period, which may be specified elsewhere in the Materials, or upon the commercial release of the Materials.
11. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS: The technical data and computer software covered by this license is a "Commercial Item," as such term is defined by the FAR 2.101 (48 C.F.R. 2.101) and is "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation" as specified under FAR 12.212 (48 C.F.R. 12.212) or DFARS 227.7202 (48 C.F.R. 227.7202), as applicable. This commercial computer software and related documentation is provided to end users for use by and on behalf of the U.S. Government, with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein. Use for or on behalf of the U.S. Government is permitted only if the party acquiring or using this software is properly authorized by an appropriate U.S. Government official. This use by or for the U.S. Government clause is in lieu of, and supersedes, any other FAR, DFARS, or other provision that addresses Government rights in the computer software or documentation covered by this license. All copyright licenses granted to the U.S. Government are coextensive with the technical data and computer software licenses granted herein. The U.S. Government shall only have the right to reproduce, distribute, perform, display, and prepare derivative works as needed to implement those rights.
12. GENERAL PROVISIONS
A. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement is intended to be the entire agreement between you and Intel with respect to matters contained herein, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements and negotiations with respect to those matters. No waiver of any breach or default shall constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach or default. If any provision of this Agreement is determined by a court to be unenforceable, you and Intel will deem the provision to be modified to the extent necessary to allow it to be enforced to the extent permitted by law, or if it cannot be modified, the provision will be severed and deleted from this Agreement, and the remainder of the Agreement will continue in effect. Any change, modification or waiver to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of you and an officer (or delegate) of Intel, and must specifically identify this Agreement by its title (e.g., "End User License Agreement for the Intel(R) Software Development Products") and version, i.e., May 2012).
B. APPLICABLE LAWS: Any claim arising under or relating to this Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to principles of conflict of laws. You agree that the terms of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the Sale of Goods do not apply to this Agreement. You agree that your distribution and export/re-export of the Software and permitted modifications shall be in compliance with the laws, regulations, orders or other restrictions of applicable export laws.
13. THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS. The Materials may include third party programs or materials that are governed by the third party’s license terms, including without limitation, open source software. The license terms associated with such third party programs or materials govern your use of same, and Intel is not liable for such third party programs or materials.
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others