Special consideration should be taken into account for threading application for enterprise deployment. These technical article and case studies outline key learning that can be applied for easy in managing your application and scaling across your enterprise.
- Getting started with Writing parallel programs: a multi-language tutorial introduction
- Understanding Multithreaded Technology and Multi-Core Processors
- Intel® Multi-Core Processor Architecture: FAQ
Languages and Threading Techniques
When it comes to threading software developers have many option and theading techniques such as Pthreads, WinThreads, OpenMP or Intel Threading Building Blocks.
- Threading Models for High-Performance Computing: Pthreads or OpenMP?
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks, OpenMP, or native threads?
- Threading in .NET* - Best Practices
- Supercharge Java applications on multi-core servers
Development Tools for Threading
Essential Tools for Threading
- Intel® Thread Checker for Windows*
- Intel® Thread Profiler for Windows / Intel® Thread Checker for Linux*
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB) for Windows*, Linux*, and Mac OS* X
- Intel® VTune™ Performance Analyzer
- Intel® Compilers
- Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL)
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP)
Technical Issues in the Enterprise
- Automated MPI Correctness Checking - What if there was a magic option?
- Choosing Between Synchronization Primitives
- Decomposition of SAS workloads Clinical Trials
The Future of Parallel Comupting