All Intel® Software Development Products have the following format:
All Intel® Software Development Products have a unique Intel serial number. To find your Intel® Software serial number for products you have registered follow Steps 1 to Step 3 mentioned in the bottom of this article.
For products you haven't registered, follow the appropriate instructions below for the type of products purchased:
If you purchased a boxed-edition (i.e., if the product was delivered on a CD or other physical media), then your serial number appears on a sticker on the CD case or a letter accompanying the CD.
Electronic Download Product
If you purchased your product online and chose the electronic download version, then your serial number is in the email receipt that you received when you purchased the product .
- Login to the Intel® Software Development Products Registration Center by entering your Login ID and Password in the Registered Users Login section of the web page. You will see a list of all products you have subscribed.
- In Product Subscription Information page, For each product you have subscribed, you will see the product name, component names, link to latest version available for download and posted date of the version available for download. [NOTE: Expired registrations are shown only if you check the "Show Expired Registrations" check box at the top of the page.]
- Click on any of the products subscribed, you will be provided with product subscription history. This includes serial number and support status with license expiration date. You will also be provided with links to manage the license information and links to renew your subscriptions. [NOTE: Expired serial numbers can be viewed by checking the "Show Expired serial number" check box on the top right corner of this page.]
If you did not purchase a product, but registered for a non-commercial product , your serial number was emailed to the email address you used to register your product.
For evaluation products, please refer to the following link: /en-us/articles/what-serial-number-to-use-when-installing-the-evaluation-copy-of-intel-software-product
If you do not have a serial number and wish to register for an evaluation or non-commercial product:
- Go to the Intel® Software Evaluation Center or Non-Commercial Software Development Center
- Select the product for which you want to receive an evaluation or non-commercial version.
- Enter your email address, where you will receive your serial number, product download location and installation instructions.
If you are unable to locate your license key file or serial number, please go to Software Support.