Here are a few resources to get you started with developing concurrent applications that scale on multi-core.
- The Three Stages of Preparation for Optimizing Parallel Software
- 8 Simple Rules for Designing Threaded Applications
- A Library Based Approach to Threading for Performance
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks, OpenMP, or native threads?
- Intel® Threading Tools and OpenMP*
- Multiple Approaches to Multithreaded Applications
- Choosing between OpenMP* and Explicit Threading Methods
- Getting Started with OpenMP*
- Transitioning Software to Future Generations of Multi-Core
- Writing parallel programs: a multi-language tutorial introduction
- Nuts and Bolts of Multithreaded Programming
- Basic OpenMP Threading Overhead
- Achieving Threading Success
Focus on Financial Services
- Building Financial Numerical Recipes with Intel Compilers: Shuo Li
- Tuning, Optimization, Benchmarking Strategies: Rick Carlin
- List of Books on parallel programming and multi-core software development.
- Specific Information to support Intel Software Partners "Develop and Solve: Multi-Core Solutions".
- Complete list of Mulit-Core technical papers.
- Still don't see what you need. Post a question to the "Threading on Intel Parallel Architectures" forum.