Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel® GPA) offer support for many Android phones and tablets based on the ARM* architecture. See below for the full list of supported devices.
- Your ARM*-based device is running Android* 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, or 5.0.
- Your analysis system is 64-bit and is running Windows* 7 SP1/8/8.1/10 OS
- Your Android* application uses OpenGL* ES 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.0 or 3.2
If your Android* game is running on an ARM*-based device, you can benefit from the following features of Intel® GPA:
System Analysis: Analyze CPU, platform, and OpenGL* ES API metrics in real time using the System Analyzer.
Asset Inspection: Explore game assets for each frame in the Graphics Frame Analyzer for OpenGL*.
Debugging: Use Graphics Frame Analyzer for OpenGL* to troubleshoot rendering issues in your Android* applications:
- Check whether your application is compatible with various Android* devices based on ARM* architecture or Intel® architecture
- Solve issues with shadowing, lighting, or color schemes.
- Debug rendering issues in the captured frames by locating API errors and experimenting with shaders, textures, states, and uniforms.
NOTE: At this time, the following features are not available for ARM-based devices, and are only available for Android* devices based on the Intel® architecture:
- GPU hardware metrics with the System Analyzer on devices based on Intel® Atom™ processor with PowerVR* Graphics (Series 5)
- Creating trace-capture files and performing platform analysis with the Platform Analyzer
- Performance analysis with Graphics Frame Analyzer for OpenGL*
Intel® GPA supports the following ARM-based device configurations:
Samsung* Galaxy S5
Qualcomm* Adreno 330
Samsung* Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500ZNASER)
Imagination Technologies* PowerVR SGX544
Samsung* Galaxy S III (GT-i9300)
ARM* Mali 400MP
Google* Nexus 5
Qualcomm* Adreno 330
Nvidia* Shield tablet
NVIDIA* Tegra* K1 processor,
ARM*-based devices not shown on the above list are unsupported, but may still work with the Intel® GPA.
You can download the tools from the Intel® GPA Home Page.
For details about using Intel GPA on various supported configurations, see the following resources:
If you have any feedback, please post your comments and suggestions on the Support Forum.
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
** Disclaimer: Intel disclaims all liability regarding rooting of devices. Users should consult the applicable laws and regulations and proceed with caution. Rooting may or may not void any warranty applicable to your devices.