The primary owner of a serial number can add or change an existing administrator to help manage the serial number as follows:
1. Provide the team access to the serial number.
2. Provide for a purchase agent, a contact responsible for managing the purchase or renewal of the serial number.
The administrator will receive expiration notices and be able to transfer the serial number, but will not be entitled to use the software product. The administrator is not intended to be a second user. Also, the administrator can be changed to another by the primary owner or the existing administrator.
To add or change an administrator, follow the steps below:
1. Login to the Intel® Registration Center by entering your Login ID and Password in the Registered Users Login
section of the web page. You will see a list of all products you have subscribed.
2. For each product, you will see the product name, component names, link to latest version available for download
and posted date of the version available for download. [NOTE: Expired registrations are shown only if you check
the "Show Expired Registrations" check box at the top of the page.]
3. Click on the product of interest. This will display the product subscription history showing the serial number, support
status, license expiration date including links to manage the license information and renew your subscriptions. The
license expiration date should let you know if a renewal is needed or not.
4. Click on the "Manage" link under the licenses column and you will be provided with license file information page.
5. To add an administrator, click on the "Add" button at the bottom of the page under the "Action" column which will
display a box to enter the administrator's email address and then click the "Add" button beneath the box to
complete adding the administrator.
6. To change administrator to another, click on the "Change" button at the bottom of the page under the "Action"
column which will display a box to enter the new administrator's email address and then click on "Change" button
beneath the box to complete changing the administrator.