Thank you for your interest in the Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) High-level API Technology.
Introduction to the High-level API Intel Management Library Technology
Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) is a capability embedded in Intel-based platforms (in an Intel AMT device). Intel AMT enables remote access to platforms even when the operating system is not available or the platform is turned off. The only requirement is that the platform must be connected to a power supply and a network.
Software developers can include support for Intel AMT features in their applications to enhance the ability of organizations to manage their computing facilities.
The Intel AMT High Level Application Programming Interface (HLAPI) provides software developers with a simple interface to the Intel AMT features.
This version of the Intel AMT High Level API is also included in the latest Intel AMT SDK and supports the following Intel AMT features:
- ACL (Access Control List) Management
- PET -event subscription
- PET-event/ WS-event listener
- Simplify events subscription API
- Agent Presence remote and local
- Power & Boot Operations
- Get Intel AMT/Host FQDN
- Redirection (SOL & IDER)
- KVM Administration
- Alarm Clock
- Hardware Asset
- System Defense
- Time synchronization
- WS-Event subscription
- Network Administration
- Agent Presence
- Certificate Management
- Remote Access (also known as CIRA)
These features also include a COM interface that provides access to programming languages other than C#:
- Alarm Clock
- Boot Control
- KVM Configuration
- Redirection (SOL and IDE-R)
- Intel® AMT High Level API Guide (v11) : Unzip the documentation and open \doc\default.htm
* Please note that the terms of the software license agreement included with any software you download will control your use of the software.