Intel® C++ Compiler for Mac OS* X- Selecting the Intel® Compiler in XCode IDE
This is a computer translation of the original content. It is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon as complete or accurate.
GCC* is the default Xcode* compiler for C, C++, and Objective-C. To use the Intel® C++ Compiler for C or C++ in Xcode, do the following:
- Highlight the target you want to change in the Groups & Files list under the Target group.
- Choose Get Info from the File menu or click the Info button in the toolbar.
- Click Rules in the Target Info window.
- Click the + button at the bottom, left-hand corner of the Target Info window.
- From the Process pull-down menu choose C source files.
- From the using pull-down menu, select Intel® C++ Compiler 10.0.
- Now build the target.
For more informaton please refer to the Compiler User's Guide at /opt/intel/cc/<Compiler Version>/doc/Doc_Index.htm under the section Building Applications » Building Applications with XCode