Intel® C++ Composer XE 2013 includes the latest Intel C/C++ compilers and performance libraries for IA-32 and Intel® 64 architecture systems. This new product release now includes: Intel® C++ Compiler XE Version 13.0.0, Intel® Debugger Version 13.0.0, Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) Version 11.0, Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP) Version 7.1, Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB) Version 4.1
New in this release:
- Intel® C++ Compiler updated to version 13.0.
- Intel® Debugger updated to version 13.0
- Intel® Debugger support deprecated
- Intel® Math Kernel Library updated to version 11.0
- Removed support for Intel® Pentium® III processor.
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives updated to version 7.1
- Intel® IPP static threaded libraries now available in separate package
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks updated to version 4.1
- Compiler compatibility with clang added (-use-clang-env)
- 32-bit Apple* Mac* system hosts no longer supported
- OS X* 10.8 support added
- Xcode 4.3 and 4.4 support added
- Versions of Xcode* prior to 4.3 are no longer supported
- The Intel® Software Manager has been added to help you manage product updates and
- New C++11 features
- Improved support for future Intel processors
- Out-of-bounds memory checking
- New Warning Level –w3 and Changes to Warning Levels in Composer XE 2013
- Xcode* integration only installation no longer provided
Note: For more information on the changes listed above, please read the individual component release notes.
- Intel® Composer XE (Click on SUPPORT tab and select desired product)
Product for developing 32-bit and 64-bit applications