Intel® C++ Composer XE 2013 includes the latest Intel C/C++ compilers and performance libraries for IA-32 and Intel® 64 architecture systems. This new product release now includes: Intel® C++ Compiler XE Version 13.1.1, Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) Version 11.0 Update 3, Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP) Version 7.1 Update 1, Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB) Version 4.1 Update 3
New in this release:
- Intel® C++ Compiler XE 13.1.1
- Intel® Math Kernel Library 11.0 Update 3
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks 4.1 Update 3
- New documentation of functions to check decimal floating point status
- Corrections to reported problems
- Compiler fix list: http://intel.ly/S5uIAb
- Intel® MKL fix list: http://intel.ly/S5uw3R
Note: For more information on the changes listed above, please read the individual component release notes. See the previous releases's ReadMe to see what was new in that release.
Known Issues: Intel MKL 11.0.3 Customers using SVD routines (which computes the singular value decomposition of a general rectangular matrix) can get the wrong results or even segmentation faults when the number of threads is greater than 4 and not a multiple of 4. This problem is caused by a bug in the function which splits the workload for certain bandwidth limited functions. The full list of functions affected is listed in the knowledge base Article: http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/svd-multithreading-bug-in-mkl. This article includes a link to a patch which fixes this issue. To apply the patch, follow the instructions in the Readme.txt included in the patch and then replace the corresponding library files in your existing Intel MKL 11.0.3 installation with the files contained in the patch.
- Intel® Composer XE (Click on SUPPORT tab and select desired product)
Product for developing 32-bit and 64-bit applications