Intel® C++ Composer XE 2013 SP1 Update 1 includes the latest Intel C/C++ compilers and performance libraries for IA-32, Intel® 64, and Intel® Many Integrated Core (Intel® MIC) architecture systems. This new product release now includes: Intel® C++ Compiler XE Version 14.0 Update 1, GNU* Project Debugger (GDB*) 7.5, Intel® Debugger 13.0, Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) Version 11.1 Update 1, Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP) Version 8.0 Update 1, Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB) Version 4.2 Update 1.
New in this release:
- First Intel(R) Composer XE 2013 SP1 version with Japanese localization
- Intel® C++ Compiler XE 14.0.1
- Intel® Math Kernel Library 11.1 update 1
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks 4.2 update 1
- GNU* Project Debugger (GDB) provides register support for Intel® Memory Protection Extensions (Intel® MPX) and Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512)
- New compiler option -opt-gather-scatter-unroll for targeting Intel® MIC Architecture
- New compiler option -[a]xMIC-AVX512
- New compiler option -f[no-]mpc_privatize to enable privatization of all static data for the MultiProcessor Communications environment (MPC) unified parallel runtime.
- New compiler option -check-pointers-mpx to support the Intel® Memory Protection Extensions (Intel® MPX)
- “uniform(this)” is now allowed in Intel® Cilk™ Plus SIMD enabled function (e.g., __declspec(vector(uniform(this))))
- New intrinsic _allow_cpu_features
- New Mumeric String Conversion Library: libistrconv
- Corrections to reported problems
- For more information on the changes listed above, please read the individual component release notes. See the previous releases's ReadMe to see what was new in that release.
Product for developing 32-bit and 64-bit applications