Intel® C++ Composer XE 2013 SP1 Update 1 includes the latest Intel C/C++ compilers and performance libraries for IA-32 and Intel® 64 architecture systems. This new product release now includes: Intel® C++ Compiler XE Version 14.0.1, GNU* Project Debugger (GDB*), Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) Version 11.1 Update 1, Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP) Version 8.0 Update 1, Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB) Version 4.2 Update 1.
New in this release:
- Xcode* 5.0 supported
- Intel® C++ Compiler 14.0.1
- Intel® Math Kernel Library 11.1 update 1
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks 4.2 update 1
- New compiler option -[a]xMIC-AVX512
- New intrinsic _allow_cpu_features
- New Mumeric String Conversion Library: libistrconv
- Corrections to reported problems
Note: For more information on the changes listed above, please read the individual component release notes. See the previous releases's ReadMe to see what was new in that release.