Intel® C++ Composer XE 2013 SP1 Update 1 includes the latest Intel C/C++ compilers and performance libraries for IA-32 and Intel® 64 architecture systems. This new product release now includes: Intel® C++ Compiler XE Version 14.0.1, Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) Version 11.1 Update 1, Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP) Version 8.0 Update 1, Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB) Version 4.2 Update 1, Intel(R) Debugger Extension 1.0 Update 1 for Intel(R) Many Integrated Core Architecture.
New in this release:
- Windows 8.1 supported
- Intel® C++ Compiler XE 14.0.1
- First Intel(R) Composer XE 2013 SP1 version with Japanese localization
- Intel® Math Kernel Library updated to version 11.1 update 1
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks updated to version 4.2 update 1
- New Numeric String Conversion Library: libistrconv
- New compiler option /Qopt-gather-scatter-unroll for targeting Intel® MIC Architecture
- New compiler option /Q[a]xMIC-AVX512
- New compiler option /Qcheck-pointers-mpx to support the Intel® Memory Protection Extensions (Intel® MPX)
- “uniform(this)” is now allowed in Intel® Cilk™ Plus SIMD enabled function (e.g., __declspec(vector(uniform(this))))
- New intrinsic _allow_cpu_features
- Corrections to reported problems
Note: For more information on the changes listed above, please read the individual component release notes. See the previous releases's ReadMe to see what was new in that release.