Intel® C++ Composer XE 2013 SP1 Update 2 includes the latest Intel C/C++ compilers and performance libraries for IA-32 and Intel® 64 architecture systems. This new product release now includes: Intel® C++ Compiler XE Version 14.0.2 Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) Version 11.1 Update 2, Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP) Version 8.1, Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB) Version 4.2 Update 3, Intel(R) Debugger Extension 1.0 Update 1 for Intel(R) Many Integrated Core Architecture.
New in this release:
- Windows 8.1 supported
- Intel® C++ Compiler XE 14.0.2
- Intel® Math Kernel Library 11.1 update 2
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives 8.1
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks 4.2 update 3
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013* supported
- New Intel® Cilk™ Plus STL vector reducer in Intel® C++ Composer XE 2013 SP1 update 2
- KMP_DYNAMIC_MODE Environment Variable Support for “asat” Deprecated
- Corrections to reported problems
Note: For more information on the changes listed above, please read the individual component release notes. See the previous releases's ReadMe to see what was new in that release.