Intel® Fortran Composer XE 2013 includes the latest Intel Fortran compilers and performance libraries for IA-32 and Intel® 64 architecture systems. This new product release now includes: Intel® Fortran Compiler XE Version 13.0.0, Intel® Debugger Version 13.0.0, Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) Version 11.0
New in this release:
- Support added for OS X* 10.8 “Mountain Lion”
- Support removed for OS X* 10.6 “Snow Leopard”
- Support added for Xcode* 4.3 and 4.4. Please note that the Command Line Tools component of Xcode 4.3 is required and is not installed by default
- Xcode-only installation is no longer available
- Installation and use on 32-bit versions of OS X* is no longer supported. All development must be done under a 64-bit version of OS X. Building of 32-bit applications is still supported.
- Intel® Fortran Compiler updated to version 13.0.
- Intel® Debugger updated to version 13.0
- Intel® Debugger support deprecated
- Intel® Math Kernel Library updated to version 11.0
- The Intel® Software Manager has been added to help you manage product updates and license activation
- Corrections to reported problems
Note: For more information on the changes listed above, please read the individual component release notes.
- Intel® Composer XE (Click on SUPPORT tab and select desired product)
Product for developing 32-bit and 64-bit applications