Intel® Fortran Composer XE 2013 SP1 Update 2 includes the latest Intel Fortran compilers and performance libraries for IA-32, Intel® 64, and Intel® Many Integrated Core (Intel® MIC) architecture systems. This new product release now includes: Intel® Fortran Compiler XE Version 14.0.2, Intel® Debugger Version 13.0.0, GNU* Project Debugger (GDB*) 7.5, Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) Version 11.1 Update 2
New in this release:
- Intel® Fortran Compiler updated to 14.0.2
- Added –switch fe_debug_use_inherit internal command line switch
- Intel® Math Kernel Library updated to 11.1 Update 2
- KMP_DYNAMIC_MODE Environment Variable Support for “asat” Deprecated
- Corrections to reported problems
- For more information on the changes listed above, please read the individual component release notes. See the previous releases's ReadMe to see what was new in that release.