April 14, 2015
Graphics Performance Analyzers are powerful, agile developer tools for analyzing and optimizing games, media, OpenCL™ and other graphics-intensive applications. The tools support applications intended for the Windows* OS platforms or Intel® Atom™ processor based devices and a very limited set of ARM* based devices running the Android*.
Available now, Graphics Performance Analyzers 2015 R1 offer these new key features:
Features for Analyzing Android* Applications
- Graphics Frame Analyzer for OpenGL*
You can now use the brand-new cross-platform Graphics Frame Analyzer for OpenGL* to analyze Android* workloads. This tool supports OpenGL ES* 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0/3.1 and can be run on Windows*, Ubuntu*, and OS X* host systems. Graphics Frame Analyzer for OpenGL* offers the capabilities for graphics profiling and debugging rendering issues, integrating the functionality of the Graphics Frame Debugger and the legacy Graphics Frame Analyzer. Graphics Frame Debugger is no longer available as a standalone tool.
- OpenGL ES 3.1 support
You can now profile OpenGL ES 3.1 graphics applications in Graphics Frame Analyzer for OpenGL, System Analyzer, and Platform Analyzer.
Features for Analyzing Windows* Applications
- Graphics Frame Analyzer for DirectX*
Graphics Frame Analyzer is now renamed to Graphics Frame Analyzer for DirectX*. This tool no longer supports profiling Android* applications and focuses exclusively on analyzing Windows* applications.
The product also adds other minor enhancements and stability improvements. You can download and install this latest version of the product from the Intel INDE Web Site.
To find out more about the Graphics Performance Analyzers, check out one or more of these online resources:
- Release Notes: Explore recent updates, detailed product requirements, installation information, legal information, and version-specific technical issues and workarounds for the tools.
- Home Page: View detailed information about the tools, including links to training and support resources, as well as videos on the product to help you get started quickly.
- Getting Started: Get the main features overview and learn how to start using the tools on different host systems. A great place to start if you are new to Graphics Performance Analyzers.
- Online Help: Explore details on the product tools and metrics for various platforms.
- Support Forum: Ask questions or report issues about the product, or let us know what other features would help make the tools more useful for your workflow.
- Knowledge Base Articles: Explore a list of useful technical articles, including tips & tricks and workarounds to help you get the most out of the tools.
- 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor (Intel® microarchitecture code name Haswell): Get an overview of the latest processors from Intel, including detailed information about the architecture. Also, you'll find a Graphics Developers Guide showing how to optimize your games and graphics applications for systems based on this architecture.
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
** Disclaimer: Intel disclaims all liability regarding rooting of devices. Users should consult the applicable laws and regulations and proceed with caution. Rooting may or may not void any warranty applicable to your devices.