The Intel® MPI Library for Linux* and Windows* is a high-performance interconnect-independent multi-fabric library implementation of the industry-standard Message Passing Interface, v2.2 (MPI-2.2) specification. This package is for MPI users who develop on and build for IA-32 and Intel® 64 architectures on Linux* and Windows*, as well as customers running on the Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor on Linux*. You must have a valid license to download, install and use this product.
The Intel® MPI Library 4.1 Build 030 for Linux* packages are now ready for download. The Intel® MPI Library is available as a stand-alone product and as part of the Intel® Cluster Studio 2013 and Intel® Cluster Studio XE 2013. Please visit the Intel® Software Evaluation Center to evaluate this product.
New in this release:
- Support of the Tag Matching Interface (TMI) for the Qlogic* Performance Scaled Messaging* (PSM*) network fabric for the Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessor
- New Checkpoint-Restart control options
- And several bug fixes for general stability and performance
Refer to the Intel® MPI Library 4.1 Release Notes for more details.
- Intel® MPI Library 4.1 for Linux*
- File: l_mpi_p_4.1.0.030.tgz
A File containing the complete product installation for Linux (32-bit/x86-64bit/Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor development)
- File: l_mpi-rt_p_4.1.0.030.tgz
A File containing the free runtime environment installation for Linux (32-bit/x86-64bit/Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor development)