- The Intel® MPI Library pins processes automatically. Use the
I_MPI_PINand related environment variables to control process pinning. See the "Intel® MPI Library for Windows Reference Manual" for details.
- The Intel® MPI Library enhances message-passing performance on DAPL*-based interconnects by maintaining a cache of virtual-to-physical address translations in the MPI DAPL* data transfer path. To disable the translation cache completely, set the environment variable
- The following MPI-2 features are not supported by the Intel MPI Library for Windows:
- Process spawning and attachment
- Passive target one-sided communication when the target process does not call any MPI functions
- User-defined data representations
nmakeutility does not work correctly if path to the Intel® MPI Library compiler drivers contain spaces. For instance,
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.