Intel® Parallel Studio XE parallel software development suite combines Intel's C/C++ compiler and Fortran compiler; performance and parallel libraries; error checking, code robustness, and performance profiling tools into a single suite offering. This new product release includes:
- Intel® C++ Composer XE 2013 - includes Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP), Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB) and Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL)
- Intel® Fortran Composer XE 2013 - includes Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL)
- Intel® Advisor XE 2013
- Intel® Inspector XE 2013
- Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE 2013
- Sample programs
New in this release:
- Intel® Advisor XE is a new component included in this product.
- Other components updated to current versions
- Development of applications that offload work to an Intel® Many Integrated Core architecture (Intel® MIC architecture) coprocessor (Intel® Xeon Phi™ product family) is now supported
- Ubuntu* 11.10 and Ubuntu 12.04 now supported
- Support for the following versions of Linux distributions has been dropped:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4*
- Fedora 15*
- Ubuntu 11.04*
Note: For more information on the changes listed above, please read the individual component release notes.
Known Issues: The FlexLM* server only recognizes network interface names eth0-eth9. This prevents the FlexLM server from resolving the correct hostid when other network interface names are used. A fix is in the works. In the meantime a workaround is to rename network interfaces to eth0-eth9.
- Intel® Parallel Studio XE (Click on SUPPORT tab and select desired product)
Product for developing 32-bit and 64-bit applications