Thank you for your interest in the Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2018 Beta Program. As a Beta participant, you gain early access to new features and analysis techniques to optimize your HPC, enterprise and cloud applications,—as well as a chance to contribute to Intel's next gen software tools by providing your feedback. Try them out, tell us what you love and what to improve, so we can make our products better for you. It's simple.
- Join the Beta program by simply completing the pre-beta survey.
- Download the beta product, try it out, and share feedback or issues via the Online Service Center.
- Then before the beta program closes, complete a post-beta survey by July 20 (you'll receive an email with details in early June).
Quick Links to More Details
- What's New in the 2018 Beta
- Latest Technical Documentation
- Frequently Asked Questions and Support
- Beta duration and schedule
- How to enroll in the Beta program
- Special Features: Application Performance Snapshot
- Known Issues
Modernize Code for Performance, Portability and Scalability on the Latest Intel® Platforms
- Use fast Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512) instructions on Intel® Xeon® and Intel® Xeon® Phi™ processors and coprocessors
- Intel® Advisor - Roofline finds high impact, but under optimized loops
- Intel® Distribution for Python* - Faster Python* applications
- Stay up-to-date with the latest standards and IDE:
- C++2017 draft
- Full Fortran* 2008, Fortran 2015 draft
- OpenMP* 5.0 draft, Microsoft Visual Studio* 2017
- Accelerate MPI applications with Intel® Omni-Path Architecture Support
Flexibility for Your Needs
- Application Performance Snapshot – Get quick answers: Does my hybrid code need optimization?
- Intel® VTune™ Amplifier – Profile private clouds with Docker* and Mesos* containers, Java* daemons
Hear more about our Beta product features in this recorded webinar: Get Onboard with Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2018 Beta.
Latest and Greatest Documentation Available Online
- Intel® Parallel Studio XE documentation – Get the latest documentation on the web with all new changes incorporated; includes links to Getting Started Guides.
- Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2018 Beta Program: What's Newdetails.
- View the Release Notes for further suite or individual components information.
- For questions, see Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2018 Beta Program: Frequently Asked Questions.
- Technical support will be provided via Online Service Center.
The beta program officially ends July 20, 2017 and beta licenses expire October 12, 2017. At the end of the program, participants will be asked to complete a survey regarding their experience with the beta software.
During the Beta feedback period, we will provide one update. Below is a schedule of milestones:
- Early June: Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2018 Beta Update 1 (includes Intel® C/C++ and Fortran compilers, Intel® Math Kernel Library, Intel® DAAL, Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives, Intel® Inspector, Intel® Advisor, Intel® VTune™ Amplifier)
- Early June: Post-beta survey sent via email to participants
- Late July: Beta program closes
Note that once you register for the Beta, you will receive an email when updates are available (or you may login to Intel® Software Development Products Registration Center to check).
Complete the pre-beta survey at the registration link.
- Keep the beta product serial number provided for future reference
- After registration, you can login Intel® Software Development Products Registration Center to download the product
- You may download all available beta products at any time by returning to the Registration Center
Note: At the end of the beta program you should uninstall the beta product software.
Take a quick look at your application's performance to see if it is well optimized for modern hardware. Application Performance Snapshot now merges MPI and Application data to give a unified performance snapshot view which is easy, convenient, faster to view and analyze. Use it to understand where your application will benefit from tuning. Explore richer metrics to understand computation efficiency: MPI and OpenMP* parallelism, Memory Stalls, FPU utilization, and I/O efficiency with recommendations on further in-depth analysis. Supports Intel® MPI, MPICH and Cray MPI. A standalone version will also be available shortly; watch this page for details.
See the Get Started with Application Performance Snapshot help article for more information.
There are no known issues to report at beta launch. Please check back here during the beta for updates.
Intel is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Copyright © 2017, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.