Intel® System Studio 2014 provides deep hardware and software insights to speed-up development, testing and optimization of Intel-based IoT, Intelligent Systems, mobile systems and embedded systems. Intel® System Studio 2014 has added exciting new features such as Tizen* IVI and Android* target support, Windows* host support, enhanced Eclipse* integration & cross-build, system-wide analysis, and more.
What's New in Intel® System Studio 2014 Update 2
- Intel® VTune™ Amplifier
- Sampling collector improvements for Android* target
- Intel® JTAG Debugger
- Support for Intel® Atom™ Processor C2xxx, E3xxx, Z32xx, Z33xx as well as 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors with Linux* hosted debugger.
- Support of BIOS flashing for 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor
- Support for 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor target
- Support for latest generation Intel® Atom™ Processor Z3460 and Z3480.
What's New in Intel® System Studio 2014 Update 1
- Intel® IPP support of the Intel® Quark™ SoC with a subset of the full Intel® IPP function set has been added
- Intel® C++ Compiler for Android* and embedded OS Linux* updated
- Intel® VTune™ Amplifier
- Updated version of Intel® VTune™ Amplifier with support for remote softwarebased algorithm analysis (Basic Hotspots, Concurrency, Locks and Waits) on embedded Linux target systems
- New analysis type “TSX Exploration” for 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors.
- Support for external data collection launched from the VTune Amplifier with the custom collector target configuration option or -custom-collector command line option.
- Android 64 bit kernel support (not 64-bit user space)
What's New in Intel® System Studio 2014
Broader Host and Target OS coverage
Enhanced Eclipse integration & cross-build
New features across all components
New Intel® Architecture platforms
Product Contents of Intel® System Studio 2014 Update 2
The product contains the following components. For a comprehensive explanation of each one of these components, please go to our Solutions, Tips, and Tricks Page.
- Intel® C++ Compiler 14.0 Update 1 for Embedded OS Linux*
- Intel® C++ Compiler 14.0 Update 2 for Android*
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives 8.1 Update 1 for Linux*
- Intel® Math Kernel Library 11.1 Update 3 for Linux*
- Intel® VTune™ Amplifier 2014 Update 2 for Systems
- Intel® VTune™ Amplifier Sampling Enabling Product (SEP) 3.15 Update 16
- Intel® Energy Profiler
- WakeUp Watch for Android* 3.1.6
- SoC Watch for Android* 1.4
- Intel® Inspector 2014 Update 1 for Systems
- Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers 2014 R2
- Intel® JTAG Debugger 2014 Update 1
- The GNU* Project Debugger – GDB 7.6 (Provided under GNU General Public License v3)
- SVEN Technology 1.0 (SDK provided under GNU General Public License v2)
Get Help or Advice
Click the Learn tab for guides and links that will quickly get you started.
Support Articles and White Papers – Solutions, Tips and Tricks
We are looking forward to your questions and feedback. Please don't hesitate to escalate any questions you have or issues you run into. We thank you for helping us to continuously improve Intel® System Studio
Intel® Premier Support – (registration is required) - For secure, web-based, engineer-to-engineer support, visit our Intel® Premier Support web site. Intel Premier Support registration is required. Once logged in search for the product name Intel® System Studio for Linux*.
Please provide feedback at any time: