Patented advanced error detection engine:
- Detects hidden potential errors, mapping them to the source-code line, call stack, and memory reference
- Identifies six levels of threading issues, from errors and warnings to informative comments
- Displays all necessary warnings for effective diagnosis, highlighting the most potentially severe errors
- Lets you track a potential error to a variable in a line of source code on Intel® compiler-built applications that are compiled for source instrumentation
- Allows you to use standard debug builds, without recompiling the entire source base
- Automate testing in batch modes, reducing manual implementation and improving efficiency.
- Simplify the implementation of daily regressions, improving development efficiency
- Reduce instrumentation time through selective instrumentation of DLLs.
- Users can decide which libraries to instrument so they can choose to decrease the instrumentation time needed before the application is analyzed.
Intel® Thread Checker 3.1 for Linux* is compatible with today's industry-standard development tools:
- Intel® Fortran and C++ Compilers
- POSIX* threads
- Support for OpenMP*
- GNU Linux compilers