The Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector 8.1 for Linux* and Windows* is a low-overhead scalable event-tracing library with graphical analysis that reduces the time it takes an application developer to enable maximum performance of cluster applications. This package is for users who develop on and build for IA-32 and Intel® 64 architectures on Linux* and Windows*, as well as customers running on the Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor on Linux*. You must have a valid license to download, install and use this product.
The Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector 8.1 packages are now ready for download. The Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector is only available as part of the Intel® Cluster Studio 2013 and Intel® Cluster Studio XE 2013.
New in this release:
- Support for the latest Intel® Composer XE 2013 and new Intel® Architectures including:
- Intel® Xeon Phi™ in all programming models: offload, native, and symmetric (Linux* only)
- New interactive help system with support for non-ASCII installation path
- Brand new HTML documentation format
Refer to the Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector 8.1 Release Notes for more details.
- Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector 8.1 for Linux*
A File containing the complete product installation for Linux (32-bit/x86-64bit/Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor development)
A File containing the Graphical User Interface (GUI) installation for Windows
- Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector 8.1 for Windows*
A File containing the complete product installation for Windows (32-bit/x86-64bit development)