The Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector for Linux* and Windows* is a low-overhead scalable event-tracing library with graphical analysis that reduces the time it takes an application developer to enable maximum performance of cluster applications. This package is for users who develop on and build for IA-32 and Intel® 64 architectures on Linux* and Windows*, as well as customers running on the Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor on Linux*. You must have a valid license to download, install and use this product.
The Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector 8.1 Update 4 for Linux* and Windows* packages are now ready for download. The Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector is only available as part of Intel® Cluster Studio 2013 SP1 and Intel® Cluster Studio XE 2013 SP1.
New in this release:
- Several usability improvements that include:
- Improved raw data compression
- Experimental TIME-WINDOWS support
- New online documentation format
- Various bug fixes for general stability and performance
- Deprecation of the 32-bit binaries - click here for more info
Refer to the Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector 8.1 Update 4 Release Notes for more details.
- Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector 8.1 Update 4 for Linux*
A file containing the complete product installation for Linux (32-bit/x86-64bit/Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor development)
A file containing the Graphical User Interface (GUI) installation for Windows
- Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector 8.1 Update 4 for Windows*
A file containing the complete product installation for Windows (32-bit/x86-64bit development)