The Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector for Linux* and Windows* is a low-overhead scalable event-tracing library with graphical analysis that reduces the time it takes an application developer to enable maximum performance of cluster applications. This package is for users who develop on and build for Intel® 64 architectures on Linux* and Windows*, as well as customers running on the Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor on Linux*. You must have a valid license to download, install and use this product.
The Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector 9.0 for Linux* and Windows* packages are now ready for download. The Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector is only available as part of Intel® Cluster Studio XE.
New in this release:
- Added support for the MPI-3 standard including but not limited to:
- Non-blocking collective operations
- Fast one-sided operations
- Large counts for messages greater than 2GB
- Experimental TIME-WINDOWS support and new mpirun keys
- Added support for profiling of system calls for Linux* OS
- New Performance Assistant which points you to potential MPI performance issues and guides you to a resolution
- New Summary Page that shows Compute vs. Communicate breakdown
- Several enhancements to the visual appearance of the Graphics Interface
- Contextual assistance for main dialogs
- Added new tutorials to the documentation to help you with common analysis scenarios
- Deprecations and removals (see here for more details):
- Removed all IA-32 architecture support
- Deprecated the itcpin tool
- Various bug fixes for general stability and performance
Refer to the Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector 9.0 Release Notes for more details.
- Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector 9.0 for Linux*
A file containing the complete product installation for Linux (x86-64bit/Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor development)
A file containing the Graphical User Interface (GUI) installation for Windows
- Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector 9.0 for Windows*
A file containing the complete product installation for Windows (x86-64bit development)