Intel® Visual Fortran Composer XE 2013 includes the latest Intel Fortran compilers and performance libraries for IA-32 and Intel® 64 architecture systems. This new product release now includes: Intel® Visual Fortran Compiler XE Version 13.0.0, Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) Version 11.0
New in this release:
- Intel® Fortran Compiler updated to version 13.0.
- The static form of the Intel® OpenMP* library, libiomp5mt.lib, is no longer provided.
- On Windows systems with a long value for the PATH system environment variable, a reboot after install may be required.
- Intel® Math Kernel Library updated to version 11.0
- Removed support for Intel® Pentium® III processor. The minimum instruction set supported by Intel® MKL is Intel® SSE2.
- The path to Intel® MKL run-time DLLs is no longer added to the system PATH environment variable. If you will be running programs using the MKL DLL libraries, you will need to add the appropriate folder to the system PATH environment variable.
- The Intel® Parallel Debugger Extension is no longer provided
- Support for Microsoft Windows 8*, Microsoft Windows Server 2012* and Microsoft Visual Studio 2012* has been added
- Support for the following versions of Windows has been dropped:
- Windows Vista*
- Windows Server 2003*
- Support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005* has been dropped
- Support for Windows XP* has been deprecated
- The Tools > Options > Intel Visual Fortran dialog in Visual Studio is now Tools > Options > Intel Composer XE > Visual Fortran
- The Intel® Software Manager has been added to help you manage product updates and license activation
- Corrections to reported problems
Note: For more information on the changes listed above, please read the individual component release notes.
- Intel® Composer XE (Click on SUPPORT tab and select desired product)
Product for developing 32-bit and 64-bit applications (with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Shell & Libraries*, English version)