Intel® Visual Fortran Composer XE 2013 SP1 includes the latest Intel Fortran compilers and performance libraries for IA-32 and Intel® 64 architecture systems. This new product release now includes: Intel® Visual Fortran Compiler XE Version 14.0.0, Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) Version 11.1, Intel® Debugger Extension for Intel® MIC Architecture 1.0
New in this release:
- Intel® Fortran Compiler updated to version 14.0.
- Support added for developing applications that use Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors
- Intel® Debugger Extension for Intel® Manycore Integrated Core Architecture (Intel® MIC Architecture) provides debugging applications that use Intel® MIC Architecture from Microsoft Visual Studio 2012*
- Intel® Math Kernel Library updated to version 11.1
- An online version of the installer, where only required components are downloaded, is provided as an option
- Corrections to reported problems
Note: For more information on the changes listed above, please read the individual component release notes.