- Product Information and Where to Buy Intel Visual Fortran
- Compiler Version and Update to Product Version Tables
- Updates and Support
- Fortran 2015 Draft Standard - Committee Working Draft
- Fortran 2008 Standard Committee Working Draft
- Fortran 2003 Standard Committee Working Draft
- Doctor Fortran Blog
- Visual Fortran Newsletter Archive (for DVF/CVF)
- Release Notes
- Documentation - Intel® Fortran Compiler 17.0 User and Reference Guide - HTML or PDF
- Samples (Intel® Parallel Studio XE for Windows Samples Bundle)
- Product Version to Compiler Version Table
- Intel Fortran Compiler Diagnostic Messages
- Intel® Software Development Products End User License Agreement (PDF)
- Using Intel® Visual Fortran to Create and Build Windows*-Based Applications (includes QuickWin)
IMSL* Fortran Numerical Library
- IMSL* End User License Agreement
- Questions and Answers about IMSL* Run-Time/Deployment licensing
- Configuring Visual Studio for using the IMSL* Fortran Numerical Library
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there free versions of the Intel compilers?
- How do I download and install an older version?
- How do I install Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 for use with Intel Compilers?
- How do I configure Microsoft Visual C++ for developing mixed Fortran-C applications?
- How do I do a silent/unattended install?
- How can I use multiple versions of the compiler in Microsoft Visual Studio*?
- Which versions of Microsoft Visual Studio are supported by various Intel compiler versions?
- Which versions of Intel Visual Fortran are currently supported?
- Which features from the Fortran standards are supported?
- Which compiler options should I use to optimize best for a specific Intel® processor?
- What do I need to deploy my Fortran application on a system where the compiler is not installed?
- What are the differences between Compaq* Visual Fortran and Intel Visual Fortran?
- What are the virtual memory addressing limits on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows?
- How do I debug a Fortran coarray application on Windows?
- I can't create Fortran projects or see any Fortran support in Visual Studio
- Fortran sources are not compiled when I build my project in Visual Studio
- I get errors running my VS2012 or later-linked program on Windows XP
- I get "Cannot find or open the PDB file" messages from the Visual Studio debugger
- I get errors installing Visual Studio 2013 Shell on Windows 10
- How do I install the Windows SDK required by Visual Studio 2013 Shell?