Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE 2013
Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE is an easy to use performance and thread profiler for C, C++, C#, Fortran, Java and MPI developers. No special recompiles are needed, just start profiling. Hotspots are highlighted on the source. A powerful timeline makes it easy to tune your application and scale performance on multicore processors.
New for Update 4!
- Support for upcoming 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors, codenamed Haswell, including Lightweight Hotspots, General Exploration and Bandwidth analysis
- General Exploration analysis for the Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor (Linux* only)
- General Exploration viewpoint for Intel microarchitecture code named Ivy Bridge
- Frame analysis for OpenMP parallel regions
- Attaching to Java* processes for hardware event-based sampling analysis types
- CPU utilization data in the Hotspots viewpoint for event-based sampling analysis results
- Event-based sampling analysis for OpenCL* applications on the Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor (JIT collection) (Linux* only)
- Usability improvements in the Timeline view, including sorting and separate band height set up
- Ubuntu* 12.10 support
- Bug fixes
- Release Notes
- Knowledgebase articles (Click on "Support" tab and select "Search Support Articles")
- Training Videos (Click on "Learn" tab and select desired video)
Installer for Intel® Vtune™ Amplifier XE 2013 Update 4 for Linux*
Installer for Intel® Vtune™ Amplifier XE 2013 Update 4 for Windows*
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Microsoft, Windows, Visual Studio, Visual C++, and the Windows logo are trademarks, or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Next: Update 3 What's new