Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE 2013
Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE is an easy to use performance and thread profiler for C, C++, C#, Fortran, Java and MPI developers. No special recompiles are needed, just start profiling. Hotspots are highlighted on the source. A powerful timeline makes it easy to tune your application and scale performance on multicore processors.
New for Update 5!
- Support of Hotspots, General Exploration and Bandwidth viewpoints for upcoming 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors based on the Intel microarchitecture code name Haswell
- Bug fixes
- User API support on the Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor (on Linux* only)
- Release Notes
- Knowledgebase articles (Click on "Support" tab and select "Search Support Articles")
- Training Videos (Click on "Learn" tab and select desired video)
Installer for Intel® Vtune™ Amplifier XE 2013 Update 5 for Linux*
Installer for Intel® Vtune™ Amplifier XE 2013 Update 5 for Windows*
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Microsoft, Windows, Visual Studio, Visual C++, and the Windows logo are trademarks, or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Next: Update 4 What's new.