Get started using App Designer, part of the Intel® XDK
App Designer, part of the Intel® XDK, is a WYSIWYG layout tool for creating user interfaces. Key features include:
- Multiple UI frameworks - The App Designer currently supports App Framework, Bootstrap 3, jQuery Mobile and Topcoat.
- Round-trip editing - Start creating your apps in App Designer, switch to the built-in editor (also in the Intel XDK DEVELOP tab) and modify your code directly, then switch back to App Designer.
- Responsive design - Create layouts that automatically adapt to a wide range of devices and form factors.
- Animated containers - Take advantage of animated sidebars and crossbars to add pizzazz to your apps.
- Services integration - Incorporate web service data directly into your apps.
New App Designer videos are added regularly. You can find them by searching the Intel Software TV network using this search URL:http://software.intel.com/en-us/search/site/field_platform/html5-42008/field_tags/intel-xdk-42296/language/en/type/bds_video?query=app+designer&sort_by=search_api_relevance&sort_order=DESC&collapsed_state=null