Intel Developer Forum 2013, Josh Triplett (Chrome OS architect at Intel) and Shyam Sundararaman (Application Engineer at Intel) had a live session on why Intel cares about Google* Chrome OS.
- An overview of the Chrome OS stack, from hardware to web applications and everything in between
- Enabling new Intel® Architecture (IA) features, and using these throughout the whole stack
- Live demonstration of web applications using native platform features
- Using Intel instruction set extensions in Chrome OS Native Client
- Value-added power and performance, Intel® technologies and Chrome improvements
- Intel® tools for Chrome and how developers can take advantage of these
To find out more, you can view the session webcast or download the presentation at: