Visit with Intel at NAB Show (National Broadcasters Association Show) in Las Vegas, Apr. 18-21. As a world leader in computing, Intel® architecture, media accelerators and software are at the heart of innovative, advanced media solutions for video service providers and broadcasters. See how you can stay competitive and deliver the next generation of brilliant media experiences with Intel: innovate media experiences; get fast performance and efficiency for your media solutions; and reduce infrastructure and development costs.
Attend NAB with a free passcode LV6579 for entry to the Exhibit Hall. Visit Intel at SU621 (South Upper Hall).
Technology Showcase: Media Transcoding Software Preview
At NAB, we’re showing some exciting demos on new media software capabilities that bring tremendous performance and productivity, along with high-quality across AVC, HEVC, VP9, MPEG-2 and AVS 2.0 formats. Come check them out. Below is only a partial list—some are so special, that we can’t write about them yet!
- Accelerate fast, dense, high-quality video transcoding, visualize CPU/GPU and memory usage with Intel® Media Server Studio. See also Intel® Visual Compute Accelerator in action.
- Accelerate transitions to HEVC and 4K
- Debug decode/encode, ensure encoder compliance with Intel® Video Pro Analyzer, a complete toolset for advanced video analysis
- Develop robust decoders, accelerate media validation and debug
- Innovative media demos with Ateme and Sharp
- New media development and solution products optimized by Intel® Media SDK or Intel® Media Server Studio - watch for more communications soon
- And more...
Learn how Intel® Media SDK, Intel® Media Server Studio, Intel® Video Pro Analyzer, and Intel® Stress Bitstreams and Encoder can help video solution providers and broadcasters innovate, speed media processing, improve quality - not to mention save time and costs.
Special Media Software-Focused Intel Chip Chats
If you can't be at NAB - you can listen to some special interviews live at the event by Intel's IT Chip Chat host Allyson Klein with these experts (note all timeslots are Pacific time):
- Monday, April 18 - Jiri Matela, Comprimato CEO - Listen to the interview HERE after 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 19 - Mark J. Buxton, Intel Media Software Development Products director - What's ahead for the future of media and how Intel media software helps media industry leaders bring innovative solutions and products to market. Interview available HERE after 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 19 - 11:30 a.m.-Noon - Vladimir Plichko, Intel® Media Server Studio product family product manager - What's New in Intel Video Pro Analyzer and Intel Stress Bitstreams and Encoder. Interview available HERE after 3 p.m.
Feel free to also contact us for a private meeting on how to optimize your media solutions.
Other activities in the Intel booth include demonstrations of the latest architecture platforms, devices and technologies for awesome media and broadcasting, and cloud delivery, along with a suite of industry-leading customers showing how they are using Intel media acceleration technologies to innovate today.