Visit with Intel at the International Broadcasters Conference (IBC) in Amsterdam, Sept. 11 to 15. With consumer demand exploding for video content and ultra HD TVs in the market, media and video solution providers need to stay competitive by innovating for new, more efficient formats such as HEVC, and more brilliant viewing experiences via 4K/UHD. And with Intel hardware and software technologies together, we make these transitions easier, faster, and more powerful for the broadcasting industry.
- Register with free passcode 6451 for entry to the Exhibit Hall
- Visit with us in Hall 4, Booth #B72
Technology Showcase: Media Transcoding Software Preview
At IBC, we’re showing some exciting demos on new media software capabilities that bring tremendous performance and productivity, HEVC software, and innovation opportunities. Come check them out. Below is only a partial list—some are so special, that we can’t even list them!
- Visualize graphics processor resource utilization
- Accelerate transitions to HEVC and 4K/Ultra HD
- Debug decode and encode with Intel® Video Pro Analyzer
- Develop robust decoders, accelerate media validation and debug
- Fast RAW media processing for quality photo and video
- And more...
Learn how Intel® Media Server Studio, Intel® Video Pro Analyzer, and Intel® Stress Bitstreams and Encoder can deliver high-density media transcoding, easier transitions to HEVC and 4K/UHD, and reduce infrastructure and development costs. Contact us to set up a private meeting.
Other activities in the Intel booth include demonstrations of the latest hardware platforms, devices and technologies for awesome media and broadcasting, and cloud delivery. The Alliance for Open Media will have a brief meet and greet in the Intel booth on Monday, Sept. 14 at 4:45 p.m.