- Download the appropriate Intel IPP package from Intel® Registration Center. There are three different Intel IPP packages available for download. Select the appropriate package based on the target platform of the application. Check the system requirements for details.
||Intel IPP 6.1 Installer
|Intel® 32-bit processors
|Intel® processors with Intel® 64
|Intel® Itanium® Processor Family
- Double-click the executable file to begin the installation.
- You will see the following window. Click Next.
- Select the radio button to accept the license agreement. Click Next.
- The following screen is displayed. The installer will prompt you to select one of the following options:
Choose one of the options and click Next.
- Use existing activation: This option will be selected by default if a valid license file is found on your system.
- Activate the product: Choose this option if you have a serial number and an Internet connection.
- Choose alternative activation: Choose this option if you do not have Internet access and are installing with a floating/node-locked license or if using a license server.
- Here you can choose the Full installation option (default) to install all features of the Intel IPP to C:\Program Files\Intel\IPP\<version>. Then click Next to continue with the installation.
- Confirm that the installation path is correct. Click Install to continue.
- The installation begins. It takes a few minutes to run.
- When the installation is complete, you will see the confirmation screen below. Here you also have the option to create an Intel IPP User Forum account. Click Finish to exit the installer.