To install your Intel software product using the "named user license" (single user license):
(after you register your serial number and recive a license file by email)
- Copy the license file onto your machine. The default license file directories are:
• Windows*: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\Licenses
• Linux*: /opt/intel/licenses
• Mac OS*: /Users/Shared/Library/Application Support/Intel/Licenses
- Start the installation program
- On the Activation screen, select Choose alternative activation and click Next.
- Select Use a license file and click Next.
- Enter the path to your license file into the box or click Browse to browse to the license file.
- Click Next and proceed with the installation.