Source Code Examples from Intel IPP book* offer some code examples in Intel IPP book to demonstrate some common usages with Intel IPP function. The sample codes were based on IPP 4.1 and Microsoft* Visual C++ 6.0. Since that time, there is a lot of change happened, such as
- We change IPP library name and add cpu-specific optimized library for later architechure.
- We deprecated some API as show in Deprecated API list since Intel IPP v6.0.
- Intel Parallel Studio were lauched as Intel first software development product to easier, faster develop parallelism application for developers using Microsoft* Visual C++*. It combines Intel compilers, IPP libraries. See Which version of Intel IPP, Intel MKL and Intel TBB is installed by the Intel® Compiler Professional Edition?
This article upgrade the code sample for latest IPP, Compiler and Parallel Studio in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.
The samples are using
- The latest IPP version: IPP 6.1 upate 4.
- Intel® Parallel Studio=>Intel® Parallel Composer Or Intel® C/C++ Compiler Professional Edition for windows.
- Microsoft* Visual Studio 2005
Click the link Source Code Examples from Intel IPP book* for the original source code example
- Allocating, Initializing, and Copying an image (Fig. 8.3): Copy.cpp
- Rectangle of interest sample wrapper (ROI class - Fig. 8.10): ROI.h ROI.cpp ROITest.cpp
- Mask image sample wrapper (Mask class - Fig. 8.11 and 8.12): Mask.h Mask.cpp MaskTest.cpp
- Wrapper for resizing an image (Resize class - Fig. 9.24 and 9.25): Resize.h ResizeSqrPixel.cpp ResizeTest.cpp
- Wrapper for rotating an image (Rotate class - Fig. 9.27 and 9.28): Rotate.h Rotate.cpp RotateTest.cpp
- Wrapper for doing an affine transform on an image (Affine class - Fig. 9.30 and 9.31): Affine.h Affine.cpp AffineTest.cpp
Intel® Parallel Composer is part of the larger Intel® Parallel Studio, which is the first software development products to easier, faster develop parallelism application for developers using Microsoft* Visual C++*. It combines compilers, libraries. We upgrade these sample for latest Intel Compiler and Intel Parallel Studio version.
Note* Buy Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives book