Over the next few months, teams chosen by the community will develop their amazing projects, post demonstration videos and design papers, as they compete for a place in Innovate FPGA Finals. By July 15 the top 12 projects worldwide, 3 from each region, will be selected to move forward to the Grand Final event in August.
Here are some important dates to remember:
- January 31, 2018: Regional semi-finalists announced, development begins
- April 30, 2018: Projects are complete, design papers and demo videos posted
- May 31, 2018: Regional Semi-Finals event - top 20 teams from each region are chosen
- July 15, 2018: Regional Finals - top 3 teams from each region are selection
- August 15, 2018: Grand Final event – gold, silver, bronze and iron prizes awarded