Intel® Cluster Checker version 2.2 is an update in conjunction with Intel® Cluster Ready Architecture Specification version 1.3.1 release and also adds additional functions and capabilities.
Version 2.2 includes:
- Added support for verifying compliance to Intel® Cluster Ready architecture version 1.3.1
- Enhanced infiniband configuration checking for systems using Intel® True Scale InfiniBand* Host Channel Adapters
- Enhanced dgemm test module configuration
- Merger of micperf and stream test modules
- Merger of micmpi and mpi_internode modules
- Auto detection of Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors
- Enhanced dgemm testing for native execution mode on Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors
- Auto creation of groups based on node architecture
- Enhanced hpl test module to include Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors
- Enhanced imb_pingpong test module to support Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors
- Enhanced kernel test module to also check kernel parameter consistency.
The initial release of version 2.2 resolves issues from previous releases of the tool:
- Mount test module should now pass on SLES11SP2* for all non-English locales.
- The hpl test module updated to depend on the imb_pingpong test module.
- Default set of InfiniBand* kernel modules were updated to reflect a more general list.
- The imb_pingpong test module enabled for configurations using Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors without InfiniBand*.
- Fixed issue with the hardware test module identifying the correct amount of system memory when running as unprivileged user.
- Fixed issue with the kernel test module not properly excluding values using the param_exclude tag in the configuration file.
- Fixed issue with the remote_login test module reporting failure of login latency check.
Periodically, Intel may release updates to version 2.2 to provide enhancements or additional issue resolutions.
Version 2.2 Update 1 includes:
- Updated the version of the HPL benchmark used by the hpl test module.
For more information on Intel® Cluster Ready go to http://www.intel.com/go/cluster.