What's new in Intel® Inspector XE 2015
- New uninitialized memory error detection algorithm that uses deeper analysis method to substantially reduce the number of false positives.
- Independent control of uninitialized memory analysis, which is off by default
- Improved on-demand leak detection and memory growth interface.
- Added memory usage graph during analysis.
- Major performance improvement in threading error analysis.
- Additional performance and stability improvements.
- Static analysis is deprecated. It may be removed in a future major release. If you have concerns or feedback, please comment.
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.