Changes (w.r.t. Intel TBB 4.2 Update 1):
- Enable C++11 features available in Microsoft* Visual Studio* 2013 Preview.
- Added test for compatibility of TBB containers with C++11 range-based for loop.
- Internal layout changed for class limiter_node.
- When building for Intel(R) Xeon Phi(tm) coprocessor, TBB programs no longer require explicit linking with librt and libpthread.
- Fixes for ARM* processors by Steve Capper, Leif Lindholm and Steven Noonan.
- Support for Clang on Linux by Raf Schietekat.
- Typo correction in scheduler.cpp by Julien Schueller.
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.